Steyning Methodist Church:
Regular Church Activities:
- Monday meeting: 10.30-12 noon in the Hall. A
friendly welcome to all who would
some company, some informal light exercise, a cuppa and a chat.
- Steyning Ecumenical Lunch Club: A
Lunch Club providing companionship, support and a relaxed, friendly
place for people to meet, have a meal and chat. Lunches are provided in
the Hall on the 2nd Monday of
each month. Offers to help with food preparation, serving,
clearing up, transport, or helping to make our guests feel
welcome, are always gratefully received. The Lunch Club is a joint
initiative between the Methodist Church, Anglican Church and Catholic
Church in Steyning. To find out more, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worship Group:
contributes regularly to worship within our own Church, the Circuit and
ecumenically, particularly through music. All are welcome, and
practices are held in the Hall each Monday, 7.30-8.45pm.
- Snooker Club:
Meets each Tuesday in
the Hall, 2.00-4.30pm. This is an open club and
members from the wider community.
- Bible Study Group: Meets alternate Thursdays at the house of a Church member.
- Friday Communion: A service of Holy Communion, followed by coffee, usually on the lst Friday in the month at 10am. All welcome.
- Prayer Chain: A
group of Church
worshippers who have agreed to support specific people and situations
within their own private prayers. The situations we most often support
are crises, but we will pray for any concern. We maintain a strict
policy of confidentiality.
Outside Organisations meeting on
- Sing Out Sister: Ladies choir, 6.30pm-7.30pm in the Sanctuary
- Sing for Fun Performers Group: Ladies choir, 7.45pm-8.45pm in the Sanctuary
- Yoga: 6.15pm-7.15pm, in the Hall
- Pilates: 8pm-9pm, in the Hall
- MAC Parent & Toddler Group: 9.45am-11.45am, in the Hall
- Rainbows: 4pm-5pm, in the Hall
- Brownies: 5.30pm-7pm, in the Hall
- Yoga: 7.30pm-9pm, in the Hall
- Vocal Fusion: All male chorus, 7.30pm-9.45pm, in the Sanctuary
- Woodcraft Folk: 5pm-7pm, in the Hall
- Quilting Group: 7.30pm-9.30pm in the Hall, 2nd Thursday in the month
- Kaleidoscope Singers: Mixed choir, 7.30pm-9pm, in the Sanctuary
- Yoga: 9.15am-10.30am, in the Hall
Forthcoming events in 2019:
|Sat 3rd Aug 2019||10am - 12.30pm||Bring & Buy|
Plus Coffee Morning.
|Sun 18th Aug 2019||3pm||Raspberry Tea|
in aid of Action For Children
on some past